[Differential] [Accepted] D4121: add support for display_name in categories

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jan 13 15:21:10 UTC 2017

leinir accepted this revision.
leinir added a comment.

  This being an extension of ocs, we will need to prepare a proposal of this at some point in the not too far distant future. However, as other things (tags etc) are also going to be required, perhaps that could all be done at the same time. OCS being implementation-driven, and attica/ocs-server being the reference implementations, i did think that we might be venturing into embrace/extend territory here, however it is more akin to how OCS has always been developed (just more in the public eye now, rather than behind closed doors). So, yup, let's do this.

REPOSITORY
  R235 Attica

BRANCH
  phab/displayname