[Differential] [Request, 6 lines] D4092: Part Revert "[Units] Make iconSizes property constant"

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jan 12 00:09:52 UTC 2017

davidedmundson created this revision.
davidedmundson added reviewers: Plasma, Frameworks.
Restricted Application added projects: Plasma, Frameworks.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Though we can make the property constant, some applications still use the
  signal (for example FolderView.qml) to know that one of the icons has
  changed sizes and do some processing.

  Whilst it would be possible to fix folderview, we should avoid public
  API changes.

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)

BRANCH