Fwd: Qt 5.7+ and Command+Shift shortcuts on Mac : isShiftAsModifierAllowed() involved.

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 15:53:56 UTC 2017

On Sunday January 8 2017 11:48:08 Kevin Funk wrote:

>Nope, sorry, never tried.

Could you try with a current build when you have a moment, please?

>I'm happy to receive any patches that improve shortcut handling in KDevelop on
>Mac.

Sure, but I think that in principle that should rather be patches to be consistent with platform practices or to avoid shortcuts using inexistent keys. Anything else is more something to address in underlying layers, don't you think?

R.