[Differential] [Commented On] D4799: Delay notifications until desktop session has loaded

Martin Gräßlin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Feb 26 07:45:25 UTC 2017

graesslin added a comment.

  I would say it is enough to just make plasma grab the interface early enough. It would result in the popups not show.

  We don't need to show those notifications. It is a bug in ksplash that the popups are visible at all.

  Another alternative could be to bind the checks suggested here to the env variable KDE_FULL_SESSION to make it at least a plasma only penalty

REPOSITORY
  R289 KNotifications

EMAIL PREFERENCES