[Differential] [Request, 1 line] D4778: Add include that is needed in msys2

Russell Greene noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Feb 25 00:44:41 UTC 2017

russellg created this revision.
russellg added projects: Frameworks, Windows.

REVISION SUMMARY
  In the latest msys2, they updated some windows headers to require this extra include. It's not specific to this project, openFrameworks had to do it as well <https://github.com/openframeworks/openFrameworks/pull/5184>.

TEST PLAN
  None, it just fixes a build. If I could get some guidance I would be willing to try to get a CI build for it.

REPOSITORY
  R245 Solid

AFFECTED FILES
  src/solid/devices/backends/win/winbattery.cpp

EMAIL PREFERENCES