[Differential] [Commented On] D4711: Ungrab mouse on menu close

Michail Vourlakos noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Feb 24 11:02:43 UTC 2017

mvourlakos added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D4711#89334, @mart wrote:

  > this on released Qt 5.8? on 5.8 branch?
  >  i can't reproduce with my 5.8 build here.
  >  anyways, that beahvior change would be a Qt bug (one of the many the terrible 5.8 release had) and should be fixed upstream
  >  the indicated if (!enter || !QWidget::mouseGrabber()) { code was added in 2012, so can't be the responsible of the change

  I am using Qt 5.8 from http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/KDE:/Qt5/openSUSE_Leap_42.2/
  I think this is the released version...

  in my system I am doing the folowing:

  1. open a qtcreator
  2. notice the hovering works at the menu bar
  3. activate any menu from the top menu bar
  4. deactivate this menu by clicking on the desktop
  5. going the mouse above the qt creator's menu bar then hovering is not working, the user must click into the qtcreator in order for hovering to work again

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)

EMAIL PREFERENCES