[Differential] [Commented On] D4537: EditorConfig support

Grzegorz Szymaszek noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Feb 13 10:15:45 UTC 2017

gszymaszek added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D4537#85846, @dhaumann wrote:

  > Btw, did you copy some code from another project? If so, we need to be careful, since KTextEditor is LGPLv+2.

  I’ve used mentioned gnome-builder’s file <https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-builder/tree/libide/editorconfig/editorconfig-glib.c> as a guide on how to deal with editorconfig-core-c (which functions should be used as a minimum to read .editorconfig file), because I didn’t find such guide in their API docs <http://docs.editorconfig.org/en/master/editorconfig_8h.html>.

REPOSITORY
  R39 KTextEditor

EMAIL PREFERENCES