[Differential] [Request, 2 lines] D4552: [PreviewJob] Remove maximum size for local files by default

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Feb 10 16:41:06 UTC 2017

broulik created this revision.
broulik added reviewers: dfaure, emmanuelp, hein.
broulik set the repository for this revision to R241 KIO.
Restricted Application added a project: Frameworks.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: Frameworks.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Dolphin already special-cased this and removed the UI configuration for it.
  This meant that you would never get previews for larger files anywhere else, especially noticeable in FolderView.

TEST PLAN
  I now get previews for large PDF files on my desktop, once I enabled the PDF thumbnailer (selection of default previewers is a discussion for another timeā€¦)
  It can still be configured, if so desired, by using

    [PreviewSettings]
    MaximumSize=...

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO