[Differential] [Request, 50 lines] D4546: Add more API to enable custom menu positioning.

Eike Hein noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Feb 10 12:43:46 UTC 2017

hein created this revision.
hein added reviewers: Plasma, mart.
hein added a subscriber: plasma-devel.
Restricted Application added projects: Plasma, Frameworks.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: Frameworks.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Without being able to get the menu size it's not possible to
  calculate the right values to pass to open() for cases where
  we want to bypass QMenu's own positioning behavior. This
  enables doing things like "open context menu above panel even
  if it would fit below" with QML menus.

  I'm not happy with this change, but if we want the result it's
  what we gotta do.

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)

BRANCH
  master

AFFECTED FILES
  src/declarativeimports/plasmacomponents/qmenu.cpp
  src/declarativeimports/plasmacomponents/qmenu.h

EMAIL PREFERENCES