[Differential] [Reopened] D4508: [WIP] Plasma controls based on QtQuickControls2

Marco Martin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Feb 8 18:21:02 UTC 2017

mart reopened this revision.
mart added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> broulik wrote in BusyIndicator.qml:28
> Apparently in Qt 5.8 the implicit sizes now take into account padding but since we want to support 5.7 (?) makes sense.
>
> Mentioned in the changelog: https://code.qt.io/cgit/qt/qtquickcontrols2.git/tree/dist/changes-5.8.0

would it break with an update to Qt 5.8?

> broulik wrote in Button.qml:37
> Docs say
>
> > You can also enable or disable hover effects for all Qt Quick Controls 2 applications by setting the QT_QUICK_CONTROLS_HOVER_ENABLED environment variable.

would this have evvect even if hoverEnabled: true is hardcoded that way?
in that case we have a soluton for plasma mobile

> broulik wrote in Button.qml:39
> What `Label` is this? I don't see any import/namespace that would provide this here

ourselves.. it's in this patch

> broulik wrote in Button.qml:41
> QQC2 `Label` supposedly supports `font` (and probably other) inheritance

yes, in order to apply the font at the qqc2 label subclass we are using there if the user specified a custom font for this button

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)

EMAIL PREFERENCES