[Differential] [Commented On] D4414: don't regenerate frames when setting every property

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Feb 7 11:54:27 UTC 2017

davidedmundson added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> mart wrote in framesvg.cpp:136
> it has pendingEnabledBorders because right now the borders are saved only n the frame, that we don't know if we can keep it or we'll have to throw it away ( or just dereference because some other framesvg instance still needs it)
> I don't like it that much as well, but i don't think the new value can be assigned right away.
> and yes, when repaintblocked is true, it would return the old value... unless it would return pendingEnabledBorders in this case

That part makes sense now.

We still need to do something, otherwise if I have a Binding on a FrameSVGItem it's going to be broken.

I think we can just return d->pendingEnabledBorders rather than frame->enabledBorders (possibly renaming it)

the frame will never be different and it solves that problem simply.

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)

EMAIL PREFERENCES