[Differential] [Commented On] D4439: KDirWatch: fix memory leak on destruction.

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Feb 5 11:59:00 UTC 2017

dfaure added a comment.

  It's not crazy, but

  - then it should use QVector instead of QList (Client is a "big" struct, bigger than a pointer)
  - I would be worried about copies happening unexpectedly (can this code compile with forbidden copy ctor for Client? I guess not as is due to insertion into the vector.... but maybe std::move can be used there, or simply setting the members directly onto a ref for vector[i]).

REPOSITORY
  R244 KCoreAddons

BRANCH
  master