CI trouble

Nicolás Alvarez nicolas.alvarez at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 19:45:25 UTC 2017

> Today the CI seems capricious ;)
>
> - build.kde.org was down for a bit

Yep, Jenkins ran out of memory in the JVM. Restarted a while ago.

> - DNS problems in https://build.kde.org/view/Frameworks%20kf5-qt5/job/kparts%20master%20kf5-qt5/409/console

Bleh, no idea why this could be. I would have just triggered a
rebuild, but there is one queued already.

> - "QXcbConnection: Could not connect to display :99" problems in many cases like https://build.kde.org/view/Frameworks%20kf5-qt5/job/kguiaddons%20master%20kf5-qt5/133/PLATFORM=Linux,compiler=gcc/testReport/junit/(root)/TestSuite/kwordwraptest/

One possible reason is that Xvfb from a previous build didn't quit, or
quit but left a lock behind. However, Ben didn't find any stale locks
in either build node. Still investigating...

--
Nicolás