[Differential] [Request, 393 lines] D4425: Add support for flatpak portals

Jan Grulich noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Feb 3 09:02:57 UTC 2017

jgrulich created this revision.
Restricted Application added a project: Frameworks.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: Frameworks.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Creates a new flatpak notification plugin, which just forwards messages through
  DBus to xdg-desktop-portal service, otherwise there is no way for sandboxed applications
  to send notifications because of limited access. This plugin is used instead of
  notify by popup plugin if we detect we are in sandbox and the xdg-desktop-portal
  service is running

REPOSITORY
  R289 KNotifications

BRANCH