D7929: [WIP] Add new Column View option to KDirOperator

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Dec 2 15:53:53 UTC 2017

dfaure added a comment.

  That would be the kitemviews framework.

  But really, fixing QColumnView in Qt is the much preferred way to go.
  It sure sounds harder right now, but think longer term...
  In the past, any time we forked something from Qt, we ended up spending even more time upstreaming the changes later. Even more, because the work has to be redone again, for licensing reasons, except if it's the same person doing both...

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO