KDE Frameworks on Android

Volker Krause vkrause at kde.org
Sat Dec 2 09:55:27 UTC 2017

On Thursday, 30 November 2017 21:21:18 CET Aleix Pol wrote:
> Hi,
> Recently I put together some CI for Android, where some frameworks are
> being checked to _build_ for Android + ARM.
>
> Now there's many frameworks that can't be built at the moment, you can
> see them listed here:
> https://phabricator.kde.org/source/sysadmin-ci-tooling/browse/master/local-m
> etadata/project-ignore-rules.yaml

For sonnet and syntax-highlighting, we have those cross-compiling on Yocto,
the following files contain the corresponding cmake flags used on host and
target for that, maybe some of that is useful on Android too:
https://phabricator.kde.org/source/yocto-meta-kf5/browse/master/recipes-kf5/
tier1/ksyntaxhighlighting.inc
https://phabricator.kde.org/source/yocto-meta-kf5/browse/master/recipes-kf5/
tier1/sonnet.inc