qqc2-desktop-style as framework

Eike Hein hein at kde.org
Thu Aug 31 16:51:11 UTC 2017

Hi,

from my perspective as app dev: As it currently stands I can only get
proper desktop scrolling by either shipping an app-specific hack or by
forcing Marco's style. The only way I can reasonably force it is if I
can also depend on it, and if it's a framework, I can depend on it in
CMake, causing packagers (including e.g. Windows) to roll it in. So
I'd +1.

Cheers,
Eike