D7407: audiocd-kio : modernise debugging

Luigi Toscano noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Aug 27 22:20:40 UTC 2017

ltoscano added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> CMakeLists.txt:84
>  set(kio_audiocd_PART_SRCS audiocd.cpp )
> +ecm_qt_declare_logging_category(kio_audiocd_PART_SRCS HEADER logging.h IDENTIFIER AUDIOCD CATEGORY_NAME kf5.kio.audiocd)

I would follow a bit more the (unwritten, but used) convention from other projects:

Please use org.kde; kf5, so far, has mostly been used for Framworks.

I'd suggest to call the generated file <something>_logging (or <something>_debug) as it was done elsewhere.

And the identifier could be AUDIOCD_LOG as well.

> audiocd.cpp:59
>  #include <QHash>
> +#include <QDebug>
>  #include <KLocalizedString>

Is this needed when the generated logging header is included?

REPOSITORY
  R342 KIO AudioCD