D7533: KIO: port the URI filter plugins from KServiceTypeTrader to json+KPluginMetaData

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Aug 25 09:09:35 UTC 2017

dfaure created this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This makes it possible to run the unittest without installing the
  plugins first.

  One thing I don't understand is the need for toString().toInt(),
  or in other words, why my json file with a numeric value gets turned
  into a string value when using qtplugininfo to inspect the plugin:
  User Data: {

    "X-KDE-InitialPreference": "5"

  }

TEST PLAN
  make uninstall; bin/jobtest

BRANCH
  master

AFFECTED FILES
  src/urifilters/fixhost/CMakeLists.txt
  src/urifilters/fixhost/fixhosturifilter.cpp
  src/urifilters/fixhost/fixhosturifilter.desktop
  src/urifilters/fixhost/fixhosturifilter.h
  src/urifilters/fixhost/fixhosturifilter.json
  src/urifilters/ikws/CMakeLists.txt
  src/urifilters/ikws/kuriikwsfilter.cpp
  src/urifilters/ikws/kuriikwsfilter.desktop
  src/urifilters/ikws/kuriikwsfilter.json
  src/urifilters/ikws/kurisearchfilter.cpp
  src/urifilters/ikws/kurisearchfilter.desktop
  src/urifilters/ikws/kurisearchfilter.json
  src/urifilters/localdomain/CMakeLists.txt
  src/urifilters/localdomain/localdomainurifilter.cpp
  src/urifilters/localdomain/localdomainurifilter.desktop
  src/urifilters/localdomain/localdomainurifilter.json
  src/urifilters/shorturi/CMakeLists.txt
  src/urifilters/shorturi/kshorturifilter.cpp
  src/urifilters/shorturi/kshorturifilter.desktop
  src/urifilters/shorturi/kshorturifilter.json
  src/widgets/kurifilter.cpp