konqueror5/Mac : kf5.kio.widgets: KonqRun(x) ERROR (stat): 111 "The file or folder http://www.kde.org/ does not exist."

David Faure faure at kde.org
Mon Aug 21 18:49:09 UTC 2017

On lundi 21 août 2017 17:57:54 CEST René J.V. Bertin wrote:
> I managed to get some kioslave debug output:
>
> https://paste.kde.org/p9fcraknw/whqlo6
>
> It looks like the http slave is loaded, but that konqueror5 thinks it isn't,
> or something of the sort.

(public version of the paste: https://paste.kde.org/p8f0fbaaf)

Mostly adblock stuff in the debug output. Try disabling all adblocks to see if
that makes the problem go away? If not it will at least reduce the amount of
debug output to something more readable.

I'm wondering about the "oopsie" message, that might be the issue.
(see kio_http, http.cpp:2374)

Working on KDE Frameworks 5