D7423: Populate UDS_CREATION_TIME on Linux if QT version and Linux kernel support it (no effect if they don't)

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Aug 20 20:14:55 UTC 2017

ngraham added a comment.

  This patch doesn't actually directly use statx(); it goes through QFile, which is used to populate the statbuf object. QT has gained support for using statx() in Linux where available in current git master <https://github.com/qt/qtbase/commit/d3393ce25833c0afd7f0fa6b85fd6f3bd7ad520a>, but that change hasn't landed in an actual released QT version yet.

  If you can point me to a way to test this, I'll be happy to.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO