D7380: KCD: use modern logging classes throughout

René J.V. Bertin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Aug 18 10:55:00 UTC 2017

rjvbb added a comment.

  Simply because there's no quick and convenient other way for doing output in Qt, I think. But even then, if QPrint existed you'd be using it in testkcd but most likely not in the library itself and I'd still propose to activate debug output from the library in testkcd.

  FWIW, the autotests I've run by hand all seem to generate output that looks suspiciously as if it's generated by the logging classes, and they don't require setting a rule.

REPOSITORY
  R349 KCompactDisc Library