D7380: KCD: use modern logging classes throughout

René J.V. Bertin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Aug 18 08:45:54 UTC 2017

rjvbb created this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This change migrates libkcompactdisc to using modern logging for debugging purposes. It introduces a `cd` base category since a `cd.playlist` category existed already.

  An additional `cd.test` category is introduced in the testkcd utility, which also enables logging on all `cd` categories.

TEST PLAN
  Works as expected.

  It appears to be necessary to enable debug output on the `cd.test` category explicitly, despite setting the QT_LOGGING_RULES env. var, probably because the `tKCD` instance is created before main() and thus qputenv() are called. I can probably avoid that by using the approach used in the `Q_LOGGING_CATEGORY` macro but I'm not certain that's worth the trouble?

REPOSITORY
  R349 KCompactDisc Library

AFFECTED FILES
  src/kcompactdisc.cpp