D6829: Add ability to use the new kauth helper in file ioslave

Chinmoy Ranjan Pradhan noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Aug 18 05:24:21 UTC 2017

chinmoyr added a comment.

  Returning a small class instead of enum doesn't really reduce the number of nested if's (which was why I didn't used an enum in first place). But it offers bit more clarity and readability in if..else statements. The rest depends on me.

  I want to confirm if these should be the return values or not
  For success : m_success=true m_canceled=false
  For failure : m_success = m_failure=false
  For canceled: m_success=false m_canceled=true