D5799: Rebase Less syntax highlighting on SCSS one

Jaime Torres Amate noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Aug 14 11:40:03 UTC 2017

jtamate requested changes to this revision.
jtamate added a comment.

  Hello,

    To be able to compile with the current frameworks, I have had to remove the leading/trailing spaces:

  "/5kde/frameworks/syntax-highlighting/data/syntax/less.xml" line 19 keyword with leading/trailing spaces: " align-content "
  "/5kde/frameworks/syntax-highlighting/data/syntax/less.xml" line 20 keyword with leading/trailing spaces: " align-items "
  "/5kde/frameworks/syntax-highlighting/data/syntax/less.xml" line 21 keyword with leading/trailing spaces: " align-self "
  "/5kde/frameworks/syntax-highlighting/data/syntax/less.xml" line 22 keyword with leading/trailing spaces: " alignment-baseline "

  Apart from that, it highlights without problems all the .less files I have tried.
  Therefore, once the spaces are fixed, you have my ship it!

REPOSITORY
  R216 Syntax Highlighting