D7280: Add syntax highlighting for Metamath

Dominik Haumann noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Aug 13 07:31:14 UTC 2017

dhaumann added a comment.

  Looks already pretty good. But please change the license to MIT. We agreed to using MIT license for new syntax-highlighting files. Could you update the review request again?

  Also can you commit yourself (i.e. Do you have a commit account? ) or shall I commit for you?

INLINE COMMENTS

> metamath.xml:7
> +<language name="Metamath" section="Scientific" extensions="*.mm"
> +	version="1" kateversion="5.0" author="Aaron Puchert" license="GPL">
> +<highlighting>

Can you change the license to MIT?

REPOSITORY
  R216 Syntax Highlighting