D7243: kpackage: bundle a copy of servicetypes/kpackage-generic.desktop

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Aug 10 22:49:50 UTC 2017

dfaure created this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This allows to remove the dependency on the installed file, fixing
  "make test" in kpackage before installing it.

  I extended the unittest to have a list of deps, but it's really in a
  .desktop file that it would matter for checking that the servicetype
  is correctly found; didn't find a unittest for that though
  (both a desktop file and dependencies).

  [We could also just get rid of the servicetype desktop file being passed
  to KPluginMetadata, AFAICS, given that its properties are just strings
  and dependencies are looked up explicitly as a stringlist - but I guess
  we want to keep it in case there are more properties in the future]

TEST PLAN
  make uninstall ; ctest .

BRANCH
  master

AFFECTED FILES
  autotests/data/testpackagesdep/metadata.json
  autotests/mockdepresolver/main.cpp
  src/kpackage/CMakeLists.txt
  src/kpackage/kpackage.qrc
  src/kpackage/package.cpp
  src/kpackage/private/packagejobthread.cpp