D7010: KSqueezedTextLabel: call updateGeometry() when text changes

Henrik F. noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Aug 10 22:25:03 UTC 2017

rkflx added a comment.

  Are you sure you are calling updateGeometry() in the right place and that there are no other places where it should be called? Having a test case clearly demonstrating the connection between the docs quote and your last sentence of the summary would be reassuring not only for your reviewers, but also future contributors working on KSqueezedTextLabel and wondering about the call.

  So, if you already have a case where this breaks for you, extracting a test would be great. Please rebase and "Depend on" https://phabricator.kde.org/D7164, if possible at all.

  (OTOH, I'm not really an expert in this area. If someone more experienced than me is willing to accept this without an autotest, that's fine with me too.)