D7163: KSqueezedTextLabel: Add several autotests

Henrik F. noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Aug 10 16:54:21 UTC 2017

rkflx added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> dhaumann wrote in ksqueezedtextlabelautotest.cpp:217-234
> Looking at your other change requests: You may want to ignore the note about using setProperty(), since this will call QLabel::setIndent(), and not the one that you add in KSqueezedTextLabel (since setIndent() etc. are not virtual). Maybe this needs further discussion to find the best solution.

I like the you suggestion nevertheless. For https://phabricator.kde.org/D7164, we could just set indent, margin and lineWidth as Q_PROPERTIES again. According to [1], this should be BC. This would bring the set of properties of KSqueezedTextLabel more in line with those of QLabel and QFrame, too.

[1] https://community.kde.org/Policies/Binary_Compatibility_Issues_With_C%2B%2B#The_Do.27s_and_Don.27ts

REPOSITORY
  R236 KWidgetsAddons