D7175: Redesign CMake syntax

Dominik Haumann noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Aug 7 08:01:47 UTC 2017

dhaumann added a comment.

  I see two issues that imo should be addressed:

  1. Please add a test case in autotest/input/ or extend it if one already exists (did you run make test?)

  2. How does it work, are we supposed to run this command from time to time manually? If so, then I'd be ok with that.

  3. How high is the maintenance burden over time: I understand that this should this, but given we have a yaml file that needs to be maintained manually, I wonder whether we simply move the maintenance from one place to another and additionally introduce complexity (in terms of additional tooling) one first needs to understand before being able to fix things.

  4. The kateversion is back to 2.4 and hard-coded colors are used again. Previously, it was set to 5.0, and used already the newly introduced default styles. I strongly suggest to keep the new default styles - we purposefully changed this some time ago, and I dislike that fact that we go a step back here.

REPOSITORY
  R216 Syntax Highlighting