D7085: Fix issue where notifications will show as 1 pixel line

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Aug 2 22:43:12 UTC 2017

davidedmundson created this revision.
Restricted Application added a project: Frameworks.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: Frameworks.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Dialog::setVisible doesn't do anything if the QML hasn't finished
  setting initial properties (componentCompleted)

  componentComplete() method used to duplicate the code that was in
  Dialog::setVisible().

  Dialog::setVisible was changed in
  https://phabricator.kde.org/R242:eab4aa9909a62cce9b32555ed28d142569fb467f. componentComplete was not.

  Rather than copying the code, we can call the method directly.

  BUG: 382340

TEST PLAN
  Popups are exactly the same on my system, but as I couldn't reliably reproduce the original bug that
  doesn't really prove anything useful

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)

AFFECTED FILES