D7045: Remove busy loop check in TransferJobPrivate::slotDataReqFromDevice

Albert Astals Cid noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Aug 1 18:59:04 UTC 2017

aacid created this revision.
Restricted Application added a project: Frameworks.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: Frameworks.

REVISION SUMMARY
  We don't need to call ourselves every time to see if the data transfer finished,
  the iodevice will signal us thorough readChannelFinished when that happens.

  This comes along with an improved test which actually writes data slowly twice,
  with the old code this improved test would also fail since after the first write
  would decided we are done and finish the transaction.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO

BRANCH
  master