D5394: KAuth integration in document saving - vol. 2

Martin Kostolný noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Apr 30 00:32:17 UTC 2017

martinkostolny added a comment.

  One more thing I've changed in the last diff:
  When creating a new file in privileged directory, the file is then set to be readable by group and others. This is because kate wouldn't be able to read it later with regular user who managed to create it in the first place. I realize this is controversial so I will gladly remove this change if we agree on that. Probably the best approach would be to ask for permission to read it with another KAuth action, right?

REPOSITORY
  R39 KTextEditor