D5521: Allow the KGlobalAccel be a "Tier 2" framework, if needed

Palo Kisa noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Apr 20 06:22:11 UTC 2017

palokisa created this revision.
Restricted Application added a project: Frameworks.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: Frameworks.

REVISION SUMMARY
  By using the MINIMAL_RUNTIME_DEPS we allow minimizing the run-time
  dependencies -> remove the KCrash & KService dependency/usage.

  With this we can make KGlobalAccel a "Tier 2" framework and allow
  downstream packagers make a lighter versions of packages (these of
  course must state conflicts with the "normal" packages). It is usefull
  for projects outside KDE, that are trying to reuse existing work with
  minimal dependencies.

  Note: making this proposal for LXQt, where we would like to drop our
  own shortcut daemon and (re)use your work.

TEST PLAN
  Compiled, run, works...

REPOSITORY
  R268 KGlobalAccel