D5289: Import Find{Clang,LLVM} from KDevelop for Python bindings generation

Heiko Becker noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Apr 3 18:02:36 UTC 2017

heikobecker created this revision.
Restricted Application added projects: Frameworks, Build System.

REVISION SUMMARY
  On non Debian-based systems libclang is mostly installed as
  libclang.so.<version>, evading detection by
  clang-${_LIBCLANG_FIND_VERSION}.0. Instead of specyfing and maintaing
  a list of library names I imported FindClang from KDevelop, which
  finds the correct library here and, one would assume, also works on
  Debian and distros based on it.

  I didn't use ClangConfig.cmake from upstream because it doesn't allow
  discovery of a certain version.

TEST PLAN
  Successfully built kconfig with Python bindings

REPOSITORY
  R240 Extra CMake Modules

BRANCH
  master

AFFECTED FILES
  find-modules/FindClang.cmake
  find-modules/FindLLVM.cmake
  find-modules/FindPythonModuleGeneration.cmake

To: heikobecker, #frameworks, #build_system, skelly, kfunk