Taking over maintainership of Baloo

Christoph Cullmann cullmann at absint.com
Sun Sep 11 17:14:00 UTC 2016

Hi,

it would be very nice to have some active maintainership there,
given a lot of VERY major crash bugs pile up there since > 1 year.

Beside that, could we get some baloo-bugs at kde.org list as default assignee
for all baloo bugs instead of "one" person?

Greetings
Christoph

--
AbsInt Angewandte Informatik GmbH      Email: cullmann at AbsInt.com