ABI break checking in frameworks

Bhushan Shah bhush94 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 03:36:11 UTC 2016

Hello Albert,

On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 11:54:33PM +0200, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> 1) Have a helper repository where we upload the XML files of the ABIs exactly
> produced by the CI nodes and then make CI check against that on every build.
>
> This still has some issues on how we actually fill that helper repository
> initially, but i guess it could be done

In theory we can just store the XML files on build.kde.org master server
itself, and compare it next build, we don't really need helper
repository where we commit those xml files.

build.kde.org board on phabricator already have todo item for this
issue, https://phabricator.kde.org/T3689

Thanks

--
Bhushan Shah