[Differential] [Commented On] D2854: New: ECMAddQCH, for generating qch & doxygen tag files

kossebau (Friedrich W. H. Kossebau) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Nov 30 18:26:50 UTC 2016

kossebau added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> shumski wrote in KDEInstallDirs.cmake:534
> Right. But if you install a framework to same prefix as Qt, you get free recognition of plugins, qml imports, etc... This is valid for both /usr and custom prefix installs.
> I guess what i want to say is that there is IMHO no reason this should also not work for QCH docs.

But isn't this free recognition happening via KDE_INSTALL_USE_QT_SYS_PATHS as well?
At least this is how I understand https://cgit.kde.org/extra-cmake-modules.git/tree/kde-modules/KDEInstallDirs.cmake#n442 to work.
This is also what I rely on, as I agree that it should also happen when installing to the same prefix :)

EMAIL PREFERENCES