[Differential] [Commented On] D3287: Make sure we don't break compilation with past broken units

dfaure (David Faure) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Nov 7 14:06:57 UTC 2016

dfaure added a comment.

  I knew everything in your last reply already ;)
  I'm not sure you understood my suggestion though.

  If someone writes File=foo, your code will output

    Couldn't read the \"File\" field

  while it would be better to output

    Broken \"File\" field, make sure it's pointing at a *.kcfg file

  Of course it could then abort after that error, we only need the fallback to ${CMAKE_MATCH_1} for the compatibility thing we're talking about, when the filename is *.kcfgc.
  So my comment isn't about the compat thing but about a better error message in general. Minor, though, so you did well pushing it.

EMAIL PREFERENCES

To: apol, #frameworks, dfaure