Stepping down as KGlobalAccel maintainer

Martin Graesslin mgraesslin at kde.org
Thu Nov 3 11:40:44 UTC 2016

Hi frameworks developers,

I decided to step down as the maintainer of KGlobalAccel. I haven't done any
work on KGlobalAccel this year and bug reports just linger. A big problem for
me maintaining KGlobalAccel is that most work is needed in the X11
implementation. As I no longer use X11 and cannot simulate it under Wayland I
don't think I'm in any position to further maintain KGlobalAccel. Also this is
something I don't expect to change in future. I don't see myself switching
into an X11 session just to investigate a bug in KGlobalAccel.

I hope that we find an interested developer to take over the maintainership.
Best would be someone with X11 knowledge.

Best Regards
Martin Gräßlin