Review Request for KWayland for inclusion in frameworks

David Faure faure at kde.org
Tue May 3 07:27:38 UTC 2016

On Tuesday 03 May 2016 07:59:29 Martin Graesslin wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> did you forget to update the version number of KWayland to 5.22 or is
> something still missing in KWayland?

Neither, kwayland just wasn't in the list of modules yet, that's further in the process.

The step1 version upgrade that just happened was supposed to happen right after 5.21 was out,
I simply forgot. At that time new frameworks are not there yet.

At 5.22 release time I would have noticed it:
[...]
 * In case this detected new frameworks, make sure to increase its version numbers (step1/step2 before missed it)
[...]

Anyway, done now ;)

Working on KDE Frameworks 5