Version 5.21.0 for ECM missing (was: Re: Please add new versions on bugs.kde.org products on KF5 releases)

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Mon May 2 08:02:29 UTC 2016

Hi David,

Am Samstag, 9. April 2016, 12:09:30 CEST schrieb David Faure:
> On Friday 08 April 2016 02:10:15 Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote:
> > Right now it seems at least the 5.21.0 version misses with all KF5
> > products, though some also seem to miss the version 5.20.0 (e.g.
> > frameworks-khtml or frameworks-kiconthemes)
>
> Indeed there was a bug in the script (I added a "grep for errors in the
> returned HTML" and it made the script abort at the first error due to "set
> -e").
>
> I have now re-run the script for 5.20.0 (I'll do 5.21.0 later today) and it
> created a few missing versions.

Given somehow ECM is now part of KF5 releases, could you please extend the
script to also add new versions for product=extra-cmake-modules to
bugs.kde.org?

Right now at least 5.21.0 is missing for product extra-cmake-modules. Cmp.
https://bugs.kde.org/editproducts.cgi?action=edit&product=extra-cmake-modules

Cheers
Friedrich