Raising Qt requirement to Qt 5.4

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at kde.org
Fri Mar 18 19:16:05 UTC 2016

Hi all,

IIRC, the last time we talked about this we decided (I'll try to find
the e-mail thread when I get back home, IIRC the conclusion was by
dfaure) on KF5 always support the two last versions of Qt. This was
decided so that we do not need to have threads like these every time
we want to increase the Qt version.

Cheers,
Ivan
Cheerio,