gcode.xml got into KF5::KTextEditor without review

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Sat Mar 5 00:37:01 UTC 2016

Alexander Potashev ha scritto:
> Hi everyone, (Sven),
>
> As I understand, KF5 does not have feature freezes because all changes
> are unit-tested and reviewed [1].
>
> [2] is clearly a feature, but it was not submitted to reviewboard
> before pushing to ktexteditor.git:master. This change also introduced
> a new string for translators: "G-Code", thus it breaks the actual
> 2-week string freeze [1].

I agree that it breakes the string freeze just two days before the release,
but review does not mean going to reviewboard. In fact it was written by a
different person than the committer (who reviewed it).
PS. Sven, you may want to set the author of the patch to the real author
instead before committing, instead of Written by; git can distinguish between
committer and author.

Ciao
--
Luigi