Adding Android Platform Availability to Frameworks

Andreas Cord-Landwehr cordlandwehr at kde.org
Thu Jun 16 13:47:26 UTC 2016

Hi, after the recent preparations, finally I would like to get permission to
add the line " - name: Android" to the platforms section in the metainfo.yaml
files of the following frameworks:

attica
kapidox
karchive
kcodecs
kconfig
kcoreaddons
kguiaddons
ki18n
kimageformats
kitemmodels
kitemviews
kplotting
kwidgetsaddons
kcompletion
kunitconversion

Build is tested for all of them in my Android Builder Docker image (which soon
will be on the CI). Unit tests hopefully will also be there soon. Besides
these frameworks, are a couple of more frameworks, for which I need to have a
deeper look at if they really will work. For those, I will fill individual RRs.

Question: Do I get permission to add the Android platform entry to the above
named frameworks?

Cheers,
Andreas