Replacing the "- name: All" platform wildcard

Andreas Cord-Landwehr cordlandwehr at kde.org
Wed Jun 15 08:16:19 UTC 2016

Hey all,

in preparation for getting information about Android as supported platform on
api.kde.org, I would like to purge the "- name: All" platform wildcard from
all metainfo.yaml files and replace it by:
    - name: Linux
    - name: Windows
    - name: MacOSX

I did this change by running the following one-liner:

sed -i 's/    - name: All/    - name: Linux\n    - name: Windows\n    - name:
MacOSX/g' `find */metainfo.yaml`

from my frameworks checkout folder in my kdesrc-build subdirectory.

Now, my question is, how shall I proceed in terms of reviewing? Of cause I
could "simply" fill about 70 review requests. Or I could just grab some KF5
developer who is currently in Randa to watch over my shoulders when committing
this and bypassing reviewboard.

Suggestions?

Cheers,
Andreas