KApiDox Maintainship

Olivier Churlaud olivier at churlaud.com
Tue Jun 7 05:28:26 UTC 2016

Hi,

  I did a lot of work on KApiDox the last weeks, and I have still a lot
in mind to improve it. I spoke with Alex about the maintainship of
KApidox as he doesn't have currently time to spend on it. He told me he
was ok to pass me the maintainship.

  I don't know how this work, so I would like some explanations about
what being the maintainer means, what are the responsibilities and
constrains, and of course, after I'll know that, if it's ok that I
change the Alex's name with mine for Kapidox maintainer.

Cheers
Olivier

--
Olivier CHURLAUD
Engineer Student at Ecole Centrale de Lyon
@: olivier at churlaud.com
tel: +49 (0)1575-2931348
in:  http://linkedin.com/in/olivierchurlaud
web: http://olivier.churlaud.com