regression in kapidox 5.24.0 : failure generating QtCurve API documentation

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 14:02:25 UTC 2016

Hi,

I'm in the progress of upgrading to FWs 5.24.0 and am having difficulties with my automatic API documentation generating routine. It's working again for the frameworks, but when I try to run it on a QtCurve git working copy I'm seeing this:

%> kapidox_generate --qhp   --qtdoc-dir /opt/local/share/doc/qt5 --searchengine --qhelpgenerator /opt/local/libexec/qt5/bin/qhelpgenerator /path/to/QtCurve-git
Found cached identities file at /Volumes/Debian/MP9/var/macports/build/_Volumes_Debian_MP9_site-ports_kde_QtCurve/QtCurve-qt5/work/.tmp/kapidox/kde-accounts
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/opt/local/bin/kapidox_generate", line 191, in <module>
    main()
  File "/opt/local/bin/kapidox_generate", line 138, in main
    api_searchbox=args.api_searchbox
  File "/opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/site-packages/kapidox/generator.py", line 138, in process_toplevel_html_file
    'doxygencss': products[0]['outputdir'] + '/html/doxygen.css',
IndexError: list index out of range

This is on OS X, using MacPorts' doxygen 1.8.10 .

Removing the --searchengine argument doesn't make the error go away.

Same with another non-framework library I tested.

BKO doesn't seem to have a KApidox bug reporting facility, so I hope to get some constructive feedback here.

In case this is "intended behaviour": I have the impression that KApidox can be kept at 5.22.0 without creating dependency issues, is that correct?

Thanks,
René