kconfig question

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Thu Jan 28 06:38:42 UTC 2016

On Wed, 27 Jan 2016, Matthew Dawson wrote:

> Won't this change the behaviour from Unix like systems?  They won't have the
> Krita folder in the name, so they will just get dumped in the common config
> folder.  I don't think carrying a patch like that for KConfig is a good idea.

Yes, but that's exactly what I need. I need Krita to behave differently on
Windows than on Linux. On Windows, everything goes into Roaming\krita, on
Linux it goes wherever it goes by default, even though that's harder to to
explain to users.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.krita.org, http://www.valdyas.org