RFC: split platformtheme plugin from frameworkintegration and move to kde/workspace

Martin Graesslin mgraesslin at kde.org
Mon Jan 4 07:33:48 UTC 2016

On Thursday, December 24, 2015 12:16:13 PM CET Simon Lees wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Sorry for double posting, but after chatting with someone on IRC we
> discovered that exporting  QT_QPA_PLATFORMTHEME=kde or
> QT_QPA_PLATFORMTHEME=gtk2 fixes the issue. For now I can just patch
> enlightenment to export one of these and it will fix my issues. If I
> have a lot of free time oneday I could write a Platform theme for
> enlightenment but atm I don't.

This might indicate that enlightenment is not recognized as a platform by Qt
at all. And I just verified, check: qtbase/src/platformsupport/themes/
genericunix/qgenericunixthemes.cpp - method GenericUnixTheme::themeNames()

As I do not know how enlightenment is recognized, I suggest that you have a
look there and add it to the list of gtkBasedEnvironments - that's not 100 %
correct, but should at least give you working applications.

Cheers
Martin